gloMinerals Clinical Skincare
glominerals is recommended by dermatologists, plastic surgeons, and licensed skincare professionals in the United States and abroad for camouflaging following microdermabrasion, chemical peels, waxing, cosmetic and plastic surgery procedures and to help calm and soothe a variety of skin conditions.
Evening out the skin tone and reducing the visible redness is the primary goal in camouflaging this skin condition. Rosacea is characterized by several uneven tones of red and pink. Begin by using beige gloCamouflage to tone down the areas with the most redness. Use the same product to conceal under eye circles. Neutralize and camouflage the remaining redness with golden-light gloPressed base. An even application with the ultra brush is the best option.
- When the primary visible feature is no longer redness in the skin, color can be added to accentuate and add depth to the eyes.
- While rosacea patients are rarely able to wear color on the cheek area, glominerals enables patients to add color and highlights to the area
Melasma / Hyperpigmentation
Camouflaging the darker areas of skin and creating an even skin tone are the primary goals for this makeup application. This condition requires first to even out the complexion with a combination of gloConcealer and gloCamouflage applications. Apply the golden gloCamouflage using a stippling stroke with the camouflage brush to hide the hyperpigmented areas of skin. The next objective in evening out skin tone is to conceal under eye circles, using gloConcealer, also in the golden shade.
- When the signs of melasma around the eye area have been virtually erased, the patient can feel comfortable accentuating her eyes.
- The patient's even skin tone is further enhanced with rich color application on the lips.
Acne Scarring / Melasma
This skin faces challenges with adult acne, acne scarring, hyperpigmentation and slight signs of hypopigmentation. The primary goal with the makeup application will be to minimize the appearance of scarring and create an even skin tone. This skin is very sensitive and oily, which prompted the choice to use honey gloProtective oil-free liquid base, matte finish. For additional coverage, dust the entire face with the powder brush using honey-medium gloLoose base. This combination effectively concealed pigmentation challenges, uneven skin tone and under eye area.
- The selected color combination effectively evens the skin tone, while gloLoose base helps to minimize any texture differences to others.
- When the skin tone on the cheek area is consistent, it is possible to highlight her cheek bones and enhance her facial structure with color.
Acne flare-ups can occur from time to time. This goal is to camouflage the visible acne and to create a flawless skin tone, especially on the forehead area where the flare-up is the most visible.
We began by using beige gloCamouflage to even out red tones and neutralizing blue pigment under the eyes with a light application of gloConcealer under the eye in beige. A light application of the gloPressed base in beige-light with the powder brush sufficiently covered any remaining traces of acne and evened out the skin tone.
- Subtle eye color enhancements to the eye change the visual focal point of the patient's face away from the forehead.
- After hydrating and moisturizing the lips, color application on the lips completes the visible skin transformation.
gloMinerals clinical camouflage tips
- Always begin with clean, well-moisturized skin.
- Select a base color that will match the patient's non-affected skin tone.
- For full camouflage, we recommend gloPressed base or gloLoose base in combination with gloCamouflage, gloConcealer, or gloBlemish sticks.
- For heavier coverage, begin with the gloProtective liquid base (matte finish for oily skin / satin finish for normal to dry skin), and proceed with gloLoose base once gloConcealer and/or gloCamouflage have been applied.
- Brow & Lash Enhancer
- Brush Cleaner
- Cosmetic Bags
- Eyebrow Makeup
- Finishing Powder
- Lip Gloss
- Lip Liner
- Lip Plumper
- Makeup Remover
- Mineral Makeup