The Cosmetic And Healing Benefits Of LED Light Therapy
One of the most acclaimed and documented treatments for aging, healing wounds, improving skin diseases such as eczema and treating brain tumors and compromised skin cells (such as in the mouths of cancer patients,) LED light therapy is fast becoming a revolution in health care.
LED light therapy is a non-invasive procedure done with panels of red and/or infrared lights that deliver low-level pulses of light up to three times brighter than the sun to activate skin cells. It works like photosynthesis for the skin – it converts light energy already found in skin cells to promote healing and anti-aging effects.
Anti-Aging Effects Of LED Therapy
As we age, tan, smoke, wash our face and live within the confines of gravity, they breakdown and we see wrinkles, creases and folds in skin that was once taut. LED therapy can reverse the appearance of aging skin, enlarged pores and crow’s feet with a light wave that penetrates far beneath the surface of our skin without causing any damage. It also pulls collagen to the surface to fill-in lines and wrinkles.
The Cosmetic Benefits Of LED Light Therapy
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and crow`s feet
- Clears blemishes and minimizes pores
- Improves the appearance of skin tone and texture
- Restores skin’s natural collagen production
- Reduces melanin that causes brown spots
- Reduces the effects of sun-damaged skin
- Increases circulation and moisture
- Reduces skin degradation, redness and flushing
- Decreases scarring, redness, dry patches, itching and sensitivity caused by eczema
- Stimulates and activates naturally occurring metabolic function and nutritional elements
Health Benefits of LED Light Therapy
Studies show that skin exposed to LED light wavelengths grows 150-200% faster. Therefore, as LED therapy improves the cosmetic appearance of skin, it also promotes the healing of wounds, scars and burns. This happens because skin has a high blood and water content, so it quickly absorbs red light to produce enough energy to cause a healing response from the body.
LED light therapy is safe and effective for all skin types, has no known side effects, downtime or pain and requires no after care.
Blue light therapy is also offered and provides great results for acne prone skin.
Magda's Skin Care Clinic offers:
- Single session - $85
- Package of 6 treatments - $450
- As an add-on to other services - $35